Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Intro

As a child, I believed in the literal interpretation of the Bible. That was until, in my Grade 7 geography class, we were shown a video on how the earth was formed. This changed my thinking of the world around me. Since my childhood, I would read encyclopaedias and other reference books. This is where I get the wealth of my information along with newspapers, radio, television and the Internet. I do not believe everything that is told by the media and I do not believe in everything that is written in the Bible. The Bible is written by man who is considered to be fallible by the religious right.


I have written many letters to the editor on religious opposition to homosexuality, abortion, evolution and providing sex information to teenagers. Now, after ten years, I have decided to write about the truth behind the religious right.

No comments: